- noting or pertaining to a thickness of one molecule.
- having a thickness of one molecule.
Origin of monomolecular
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- of, concerned with, or involving single moleculesa monomolecular layer
- Of or relating to a single molecule.
- Relating to a single layer of molecules.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.