[noo r-oh-uh-nat-uh-mee, nyoo r-]
- the branch of anatomy dealing with the nervous system.
- the nerve structure of an organism.
Origin of neuroanatomy
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- the study of the structure of the nervous system
- The branch of anatomy that deals with the nervous system.
- The neural structure of an organ or part.
- The scientific study of the anatomy of the nervous system. Neuroanatomy is a branch of neurology.
- The neural structure of an organism or part of an organism.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2011. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.