- a process for reproducing line drawings, manuscripts, and the like on a sensitized paper developed by ammonia vapor.
- (sometimes lowercase) a reproduction made by this process.
- (sometimes lowercase) of or relating to the Ozalid process.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for ozalid
He spent the next two hours in the ozalid room, leafing through the print files.Felony
- trademark a method of duplicating typematter, illustrations, etc, when printed on translucent paper. It is used for proofing
- a reproduction produced by this method
C20: formed by reversing diazo and inserting l