- to place (materials) upon pallets for handling or moving.
- to perform (a materials-handling operation) with the aid of pallets.
- to equip with pallets or with the ability to handle pallets: to palletize a truck.
- to handle cargo or other materials by means of pallets.
Also especially British, pal·let·ise.
Origin of palletize
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- (tr) to stack or transport on a pallet or pallets
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012