- Also pre-A·dam·ic [pre-uh-dam-ik] /ˌprɛ əˈdæm ɪk/. existing before Adam.
- of or relating to the pre-Adamites.
Origin of pre-Adamite
Examples from the Web for preadamite
Historical Examples of preadamite
The following account of the preadamite Jinn is given by El-Ḳazweenee.The Thousand and One Nights, Vol. I.
The following account of the preadamite Jinn is given by El-Ḳazweenee.Arabian Society In The Middle Ages
Edward William Lane
Others give them a very great age and claim them to belong to preadamite man.Mound-Builders
William J. Smyth
- a person who believes that there were people on earth before Adam
- a person assumed to have lived before Adam
- of or relating to a preadamite