- pertaining to chemicals or drugs that affect the mind or behavior.
- any such substance, especially when used as a chemical warfare agent.
Origin of psychochemical
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for psychochemical
And who shall deny it all in the psychochemical laboratories?Unicorns
- any of various chemical compounds whose primary effect is the alteration of the normal state of consciousness
- of or relating to such chemical compounds
- A psychoactive drug or substance.
- Of or relating to psychochemicals.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.