- pertaining to, of the nature of, or involving a myth.
- dealt with in myth, as a prehistoric period.
- dealing with myths, as writing.
- existing only in myth, as a person.
- without foundation in fact; imaginary; fictitious: The explanation was entirely mythical.
Origin of mythical
Examples from the Web for quasi-mythical
Contemporary Examples of quasi-mythical
Many Indians regard it as a quasi-mythical place, a land of lush hills, temperate climate, martial men, and handsome women.Lush Places: The Scotland of India
March 25, 2014
Historical Examples of quasi-mythical
The vampire has her daughters in the earth; it is, as Professor Cheyne says, "a quasi-mythical expression."The Expositor's Bible: The Book of Proverbs
R. F. Horton
- of or relating to myth
- imaginary or fictitious