- unquestionable; doubtless: a questionless fact.
- unquestioning: questionless faith in God.
- without question; unquestionably.
Origin of questionless
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for questionless
For a time she had fled to the questionless realm, the heaven of inner joy.Autobiography of a YOGI
As for the Book itself, questionless the universal favor entertained for it is well merited.
It can never be reached by a public opinion which worships success and bows to wealth with questionless devotion.Contemporary Socialism
It was questionless the conduct which selfish regards would dictate.Arthur Mervyn
Charles Brockden Brown
- blindly adhering, as to a principle or course of action; unquestioning
- a less common word for unquestionable