- unquestionable; doubtless: a questionless fact.
- unquestioning: questionless faith in God.
- without question; unquestionably.
Origin of questionless
Related Words for questionlesspositive, sure, convinced, assertive, assured, believing, calm, cocksure, sanguine, satisfied, secure, self-confident, unconcerned, undisturbed, unperturbed, untroubled, undoubting, questionless, undoubtful
Examples from the Web for questionless
Historical Examples of questionless
For a time she had fled to the questionless realm, the heaven of inner joy.Autobiography of a YOGI
As for the Book itself, questionless the universal favor entertained for it is well merited.
It can never be reached by a public opinion which worships success and bows to wealth with questionless devotion.Contemporary Socialism
It was questionless the conduct which selfish regards would dictate.Arthur Mervyn
Charles Brockden Brown
- blindly adhering, as to a principle or course of action; unquestioning
- a less common word for unquestionable