- a bag in which small pieces of cloth are kept for use in mending.
- a mixture or conglomeration: a ragbag of facts, half-truths, and blatant lies.
Origin of ragbag
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a bag for storing odd rags
- a confused assortment; jumblea ragbag of ideas
- informal a scruffy or slovenly person
Word Origin for ragbag
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012