- to bring about a revolution in; effect a radical change in: to revolutionize petroleum refining methods.
- to subject to a political revolution.
Origin of revolutionize
Examples from the Web for revolutionised
Historical Examples of revolutionised
"They say it's revolutionised," Miss Amabel offered anxiously.The Prisoner
His whole being was to be changed, his life was to be revolutionised.The Young Duke
Words have overturned dynasties and revolutionised kingdoms.The Preacher and His Models
Richelieu crushed the Parlement and revolutionised the provincial administrations.The Story of Paris
The genius of Corelli may be said to have revolutionised Violin-playing.The Violin
- to bring about a radical change inscience has revolutionized civilization
- to inspire or infect with revolutionary ideasthey revolutionized the common soldiers
- to cause a revolution in (a country, etc)