[roh-buh-tahyz, -bot-ahyz]See more synonyms for robotize on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), ro·bot·ized, ro·bot·iz·ing
- to turn (someone) into a robot.
- to convert for automated operation or production by robots or robotlike machines: to robotize an assembly line.
verb (used without object), ro·bot·ized, ro·bot·iz·ing
- to adapt or become adapted to the use of robots or robotics.
Also especially British, ro·bot·ise.Related formsro·bot·i·za·tion, noun
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
British Dictionary definitions for robotize
- mainly US to automaterobotized assembly lines
- to cause (a person) to be or become mechanical and lifeless, like a robot
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012