- the joint where the sacrum and ilium meet.
- of, relating to, or affecting this joint.
Origin of sacroiliac
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for sacroiliac
For a man who is pushing 60, I'm in pretty good shape except for my sacroiliac.All That Goes Up
- of or relating to the sacrum and ilium, their articulation, or their associated ligaments
- the joint where these bones meet
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Of, relating to, or affecting the sacrum and ilium and their articulation or associated ligaments.
- The sacroiliac region or cartilage.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.