[noun, adjective seks-too-pli-kit, -tyoo-, -tuhp-li-; verb seks-too-pli-keyt, -tyoo-, -tuhp-li-]
- a group, series, or set of six identical copies: The application is to be submitted in sextuplicate.
- having or consisting of six identical parts; sixfold.
- to make six copies of.
- to make six times as great.
Origin of sextuplicate
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a group or set of six things, esp identical copies
- six times as many, much, or often
- maths raised to the sixth power
- to multiply or become multiplied by six
C20: from sextu (ple + du) plicate
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012