- severely befuddled; punch-drunk: a slaphappy boxer.
- agreeably giddy or foolish: After a martini he was slaphappy.
- cheerfully irresponsible: a slaphappy crowd.
Origin of slaphappy
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Related Words for slap-happygiddy, queasy, shaky, tipsy, puzzled, groggy, befuddled, bewildered, wobbly, dazed, unsteady, woozy, distracted, dumb, blind, muddled, bemused, staggering, addled, whirling
- cheerfully irresponsible or careless
- dazed or giddy from or as if from repeated blows; punch-drunk
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012