- Vulgar. of or relating to snot.
- Informal. snobbish; arrogant; supercilious: a snotty kid.
Origin of snotty
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for snotty
"After you with the deck watch," I said to the Snotty who was using it.From Snotty to Sub
Wolstan Beaumont Charles Weld Forester
- dirty with nasal discharge
- slang contemptible; nasty
- snobbish; conceited
- a slang word for midshipman
Word Origin and History for snotty
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper