Origin of suicidal
Examples from the Web for suicidally
Contemporary Examples of suicidally
But, if you are suicidally intended, you are just going to do it.No Answers in Death of Technician Linked to Andrew Breitbart
November 30, 2012
Historical Examples of suicidally
In their own sphere of life turkeys are as suicidally minded as hogs are.The Abandoned Farmers
Irvin S. Cobb
Short of suicidally diving in, there was nothing to be done.The Trees of Pride
Nature may be "red with tooth and claw," but not suicidally so.
They were even so suicidally reckless as to appear off Greenwich.The Naturalist on the Thames
C. J. Cornish
Under such conditions just government could not flourish; and Moslem taxation always tended to be suicidally unscrupulous.The Evolution of States
J. M. Robertson
- involving, indicating, or tending towards suicide
- liable to result in suicidea suicidal attempt
- liable to destroy one's own interests or prospects; dangerously rash
Word Origin and History for suicidally
- Of or relating to suicide.
- Likely to attempt suicide.