- to make or form a synthesis.
Origin of synthesize
Related Words for synthesizeincorporate, manufacture, unify, amalgamate, harmonize, integrate, orchestrate, blend, arrange, symphonize
Examples from the Web for synthesize
Contemporary Examples of synthesize
My talent is being able to synthesize this information to become understandable to myself and then therefore to the layperson.Suzanne Somers Responds To Critics, Says She Has A Thick Skin
October 30, 2013
Historical Examples of synthesize
And remember: no chemist alive can synthesize opium or its derivatives.Revenge
And there are attempts, worthy attempts, to coordinate and synthesize the sciences.A Far Country, Complete
And we can synthesize data for a new job, if it's not too different.The Merchants of Venus
A. H. Phelps
Power and oxygen, we have, and we can grow or synthesize our food.Accidental Flight
Floyd L. Wallace
Wade, as chief chemist, you are to synthesize a little coffee and heat-treat a few eggs for us.Islands of Space
John W Campbell
synthetize, synthesise or synthetise
- to combine or cause to combine into a whole
- (tr) to produce by synthesis
- To combine so as to form a new, complex product.
- To form or produce by chemical synthesis.
- The formation of a chemical compound through the combination of simpler compounds or elements.