- to put or arrange in a tabular, systematic, or condensed form; formulate tabularly.
- to operate the tab key on a typewriter; to tab.
- shaped like a table or tablet; tabular.
- having transverse septae, as certain corals.
Origin of tabulate
Synonyms for tabulateSee more synonyms for on Thesaurus.com
Related Words for tabulatedindex, alphabetize, formulate, systematize, grade, codify, register, list, chart, catalogue, enumerate, range, categorize, order, digest, arrange, tabularize, methodize
Examples from the Web for tabulated
Contemporary Examples of tabulated
Instead of being scanned at polling places, the ballots will be taken to a central location and tabulated there.Scramble Ahead of Election Day in Areas Hardest Hit by Sandy
November 3, 2012
Historical Examples of tabulated
Meanwhile, I will go over the papers and get them into tabulated form.'A Woman Intervenes
Again the score was tabulated, but Anders' mind couldn't accept the total.Warm
It was a solid satisfaction to have him tabulated and pigeonholed at last and for all time.Jane Journeys On
Ruth Comfort Mitchell
There was silence in the Council Chamber as the votes were recorded and tabulated.Greylorn
John Keith Laumer
Tabulated, these varieties of religion make a remarkable show.Following the Equator, Complete
Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)
- Also: tabularize (ˈtæbjʊləˌraɪz) to set out, arrange, or write in tabular form
- to form or cut with a flat surface
- having a flat surface
- (of certain corals) having transverse skeletal plates