- Spencer,1900–67, U.S. film actor.
- a city in central California.
- a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, on the St. Lawrence.
- a male or female given name.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for tracy
I wish Tracy Morgan all the best, and hope he is probably getting the finest care available.Understanding Tracy Morgan’s Traumatic Brain Injury
November 20, 2014
I ask him a question about his rumored one-night stand with Salon reporter Tracy Clark-Flory.My Bizarre Night With James Deen, Libertarian Porn Star
November 12, 2014
However, for sharks—and Tracy Jordan—every week is Shark Week.Shark Deathmatch, Crazy ‘Simpsons’ Couch Gag, and More Viral Videos
October 4, 2014
Within a year, she had signed on Combs and Gwyneth Paltrow, as well as celebrity fitness guru Tracy Anderson, as her clients.Feeding Diddy’s Art Addiction: How Maria Brito Buys Art for Celebrites
July 14, 2014
He simply was enjoying a ride home after performing at a packed theater with Tracy Morgan.TMZ Makes Tragedy Porn Out of Tracy Morgan’s Gruesome Car Accident
June 12, 2014
For Tracy had been to school before, and was no novice in the ways of boys.St. Winifred's
Frederic W. Farrar
“The signorina has made a conquest in Milan,” laughed Tracy.The Golden Face
William Le Queux
Cousin Tracy nodded and touched his breast pocket significantly.
It was getting on to four o'clock and still Cousin Tracy had not come.
Cousin Tracy, as on that other memorable visit, had proved an ideal host.
- Spencer . 1900–67, US film actor. His films include The Power and the Glory (1933), Captains Courageous (1937) and Boys' Town (1938), for both of which he won Oscars, Adam's Rib (1949), and Bad Day at Black Rock (1955)