- believing in or adhering to the doctrine of the Trinity.
- pertaining to Trinitarians, or believers in the doctrine of the Trinity.
- belonging or pertaining to the religious order of Trinitarians.
- of or relating to the Trinity.
- (lowercase) forming a trinity; threefold; triple.
- a person who believes in the doctrine of the Trinity.
- a member of the “Order of the Holy Trinity,” a religious order founded in 1198 to redeem Christian captives of the Muslims.
Origin of Trinitarian
Related Words for trinitarianthreefold, treble, triple, trilateral, ternary, third, trinitarian, trine, triangular, pyramidal, ternate, trichotomous, trigonal, trigonous, trinal, trinary, tripartite
Examples from the Web for trinitarian
Contemporary Examples of trinitarian
A memorial service for Lauren Astley was held July 16, with nearly one-thousand mourners filing into the local Trinitarian Church.Teaching Teens to Have Healthy Breakups
July 27, 2011
Historical Examples of trinitarian
Here is the inmost heart of Trinitarian Doctrine, as we have seen.Beauty and the Beast
Stewart A. McDowall
It is not Trinitarian; it is not biblical; it is not technical.
Socially he is a monogamist, religiously he is a trinitarian.Islam Her Moral And Spiritual Value
Arthur Glyn Leonard
The long truce in the criticism of Trinitarian theology is drawing to its end.God The Invisible King
Herbert George Wells
This is not even the division between Trinitarian and Unitarian.The Unity of Civilization
- a person who believes in the doctrine of the Trinity
- a member of the Holy TrinitySee Trinity (def. 3)
- of or relating to the doctrine of the Trinity or those who uphold it
- of or relating to the Holy Trinity