[dom-uh-sahyl, -suh l, doh-muh-]
- a place of residence; abode; house or home.
- Law. a permanent legal residence.
- to establish in a domicile.
Origin of domicile
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for undomiciled
Enacted that undomiciled Quakers returning from banishment should be hanged.The Emancipation of Massachusetts
- a dwelling place
- a permanent legal residence
- British commerce the place where a bill of exchange is to be paid
- to establish or be established in a dwelling place
C15: from Latin domicilium, from domus house
Word Origin and History for undomiciled
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper