- recorded, as in a register or book; enrolled.
- Commerce. officially listing the owner's name with the issuing corporation and suitably inscribing the certificate, as with bonds to evidence title. Abbreviation: r
- officially or legally certified by a government officer or board: a registered patent.
- denoting cattle, horses, dogs, etc., having pedigrees verified and filed by authorized associations of breeders.
Origin of registered
Examples from the Web for unregistered
Contemporary Examples of unregistered
Are you aware that it is fairly common for people to build their own unregistered rifles out of 80 percent receivers?What Are We Protecting with Gun Laws?
November 13, 2014
Authorities also found a shotgun and an unregistered AK-47 automatic rifle in the home.Gems, Guns and Death in a Jungle Mansion
May 25, 2014
One of those signature-gatherers not only turned to be unregistered but is also a fugitive from justice.This 50-Year Congressman Can’t Find the Ballot
May 10, 2014
Instead, Harrison set out to locate where these often unregistered and uninsured bikes were stashed between runs.
Do something about this problem… Report these unregistered bikes.
Historical Examples of unregistered
Sixty thousand dollars' worth of those bonds are unregistered.The Rover Boys in Business
Arthur M. Winfield
Such were the registered societies; but there remained behind a large body of unregistered societies.
Unregistered dogs have to be "listed" for each show they attend, and a fee of twenty-five cents is always charged.The Airedale
Instinctive, inbred, unconscious, and unregistered in any studbook of Burke or Gotha–but quality.The Missourian
Eugene P. (Eugene Percy) Lyle
Every one must have a label of some sort, or otherwise be accounted somewhat in the category of an unregistered dog.England
- not registereddriving an unregistered vehicle