- a person or thing that vaporizes.
- a device for turning liquid into vapor, as an atomizer, especially one that converts a medicinal substance into a vapor that is inhaled for respiratory relief.
Origin of vaporizer
Related Words for vaporizeraerosol, sprinkler, froth, splash, fog, moisture, drizzle, duster, spindrift, atomizer, vaporizer
Examples from the Web for vaporizer
Historical Examples of vaporizer
As we mounted to the platform I could not resist glancing into the Vaporizer.Unveiling a Parallel
Alice Ilgenfritz Jones and Ella Marchant
Nelson opened the valve at the vaporizer and turned over the fly wheel.
Ill have to take the vaporizer apart, and that will take some time.
The exhaust is at E; I is the pipe leading from the vaporizer V to the inlet port in the valve chest.The Library of Work and Play: Mechanics, Indoors and Out
Fred T. Hodgson
It included experimenting with an Otto engine run with petroleum and a vaporizer and electric ignition with magneto.Automobile Biographies
Lyman Horace Weeks
- a substance that vaporizes or a device that causes vaporization
- med a device that produces steam or atomizes medication for inhalation
- A device used to vaporize medicine for inhaling.