[vas-oh-stim-yuh-luh nt, vey-zoh-]
- stimulating the action of the vasomotor nerves.
- a vasostimulant agent, as a drug.
Origin of vasostimulant
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Exciting vasomotor action.
- An agent that excites the vasomotor nerves to action.
- An agent that increases vascular tension.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.