- to recall or form mental images or pictures.
- to make visual or visible.
- to form a mental image of.
- to make perceptible to the mind or imagination.
Origin of visualize
Examples from the Web for visualise
Historical Examples of visualise
Don't you see I am trying to construct this girl in my imagination, to visualise her?The Girl on the Boat
Pelham Grenville Wodehouse
She refused to visualise a thing she could not understand, and she found strength.Yonder
Emily Hilda Young
She did not visualise him either as a person or as a part of a system.Post-Impressions
For one thing Kaspar, while he had good eyes, could not visualise perspective.The Brain
No wonder she could visualise it now so plainly out there on the ice.Carolyn of the Corners
Ruth Belmore Endicott
- to form a mental image of (something incapable of being viewed or not at that moment visible)
- med to view by means of an X-ray the outline of (a bodily organ, structure, or part)