- a person or thing that winks.
- a blinker or blinder for a horse.
- Informal. an eyelash or an eye.
Origin of winker
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for winker
Historical Examples of winker
- a person or thing that winks
- US and Canadian slang, English dialect an eye, eyelash, or eyelid
- another name for blinker (def. 1)
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012