- Horace Marden [mahrd-n] /ˈmɑrd n/, 1890–1987, U.S. conservationist and cofounder of the National Park Service.
- Madeleine Korbel [mad-l-in kawr-bel] /ˈmæd l ɪn kɔrˈbɛl/, born 1937, U.S. diplomat and first woman secretary of state 1997–2001, born in the former Czechoslovakia.
- Ivan (Le Lor·raine) [luh loh-reyn, law-] /lə loʊˈreɪn, lɔ-/, 1897–1983, U.S. painter.
- Ten·ley (Emma) [ten-lee] /ˈtɛn li/, born 1935, U.S. figure skater.
- William Fox·well [foks-wel, -wuh l] /ˈfɒks wɛl, -wəl/, 1891–1971, U.S. archaeologist and biblical historian.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for albright
Albright said that despite these restrictions, the Germans have been anxious to cooperate more with the CIA.One Big Reason The CIA Spied on Germany: Worries About Russian Moles in Berlin
July 12, 2014
Albright said in this particular case, an indigenous Saudi program is in the very early stages.
Albright, however, said he did not think Saudi Arabia would likely try to acquire a weapon from Pakistan.
North Korea is creating a program for up to 10,000 centrifuges but nobody knows how many are operational, said Albright.Iran and North Korea: The Nuclear 'Axis of Resistance'
Josh Rogin, Eli Lake
January 31, 2014
“It's very hard to be an ambassador behind the walls,” Albright said.The Hero Summit: Courage and Character Explored
The Daily Beast
September 4, 2013
Colonel Albright used to say he was worth his weight in gold.
Lieutenant-Colonel Albright was leading our regiment and I was by his side.
This lady had not been wed long time, when the Emperor Albright died.The White Rose of Langley
Emily Sarah Holt
"Two to one the bush is swarming with them—in quids," Albright whispered.
You'll break out a case of tobacco, Mr. Albright, and a few trade-knives.