- to make diabolic or devilish.
- to represent as diabolic.
- to subject to diabolic influences.
Also especially British, di·ab·o·lise.
Origin of diabolize
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- to make (someone or something) diabolical
- to subject to the influence of devils
- to portray as diabolical
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012