- a selective or complete list of phonograph recordings, typically of one composer, performer, or conductor.
- the analysis, history, or classification of phonograph recordings.
- the methods of analyzing or classifying phonograph recordings.
Origin of discography
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a classified reference list of gramophone records
- another word for discology
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for diskography
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Examination of the intervertebral disk space using x-rays after injection of contrast media into the disk.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.