- to intersperse, intermingle, or permeate with something.
- to blend or fuse, one with another.
- to pour or pass (something) between, into, or through; infuse.
- to become blended or fused, one with another.
Origin of interfuse
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- to diffuse or mix throughout or become so diffused or mixed; intermingle
- to blend or fuse or become blended or fused
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012