- having skill; trained or experienced in work that requires skill.
- showing, involving, or requiring skill, as certain work.
Origin of skilled
- possessing or trained in more than one skill or area of expertise
- possessing or demonstrating accomplishment, skill, or special training
- (prenominal) involving skill or special traininga skilled job
Word Origin and History for multi-skilled
past participle adjective from skill (v.) "to have personal and practical knowledge" (c.1200), from Old Norse skilja "separate, part, divide; break off, break up; part company, take leave; discern, distinguish; understand, find out; decide, settle," from the source of skill (n.).