This is a structure of Kentish ragstone in a Gothic style with small steeple.
The building is faced with Kentish ragstone, and all the dressings are of Boxhill buttstone.
It is faced with Kentish ragstone, and was consecrated 1862.
It was composed of chalk, ragstone, and rubble, exactly resembling the walls of the church.
It is built of ragstone with bath-stone dressings, and covered with slate.
The church is built of Kentish ragstone, and is in a plain Early English style, with an apse at the east end.
Henry V. granted the City free passages for four boats and four carts, to bring lime, ragstone, and freestone for the works.
On the west side again is Trinity Church, date 1872, a small church of ragstone with red-tiled roof.
When this is the case, the flat slabs of the upper limestone (ragstone) are usually better than slate.