Try Our Apps


The Word of the Year is...

Royal Engineers

plural noun
a branch of the British army that undertakes the building of fortifications, mines, bridges, and other engineering works RE
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Cite This Source
Examples from the Web for royal engineers
Historical Examples

Word of the Day

Word Value for royal

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for royal engineers