- Gulf of, a gulf of the Caribbean on the N coast of Panama.
- Isthmus of, the narrowest part of the Isthmus of Panama. 31 miles (50 km) wide.
- the Cuna Indian people who inhabit the islands in the Gulf of San Blas.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Isthmus of San Blas the narrowest part of the Isthmus of Panama. Width: about 50 km (30 miles)
- Gulf of San Blas an inlet of the Caribbean on the N coast of Panama
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012