[sahn fer-nahn-daw for 1; san fer-nan-doh for 2]
- a city in E Argentina, near Buenos Aires.
- a city in SW California, near Los Angeles.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a port in Trinidad and Tobago, on Trinidad on the Gulf of Paria: the second-largest town in the country. Pop: 55 149 (2000)
- an inland port in W Venezuela, on the Apure River. Pop: 84 180 (latest est)Official name: San Fernando de Apure
- a port in SW Spain, on the Isla de León SE of Cádiz; site of an arsenal (founded 1790) and of the most southerly observatory in Europe. Pop: 88 490 (2003 est)