[sek-uh nd-jen-uh-rey-shuh n]
- being the second generation of a family to be born in a particular country: the oldest son of second-generation Americans.
- being the native-born child of naturalized parents.
- being a revised or improved version of a product, system, service, etc.: Production has been increased with second-generation robots.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- offspring of parents born in a given country
- of an improved or refined stage of development in manufacturea second-generation robot
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012