[noun, adjective sep-too-pli-kit, -tyoo-; verb sep-too-pli-keyt, -tyoo-]
- a group, series, or set of seven identical copies (usually preceded by in).
- having or consisting of seven identical parts; sevenfold.
- noting the seventh copy or item.
- to make seven copies of.
- to make seven times as great, as by multiplying.
Origin of septuplicate
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a group or set of seven things
- having or being in seven parts; sevenfold
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012