- a rolled metal bar or beam with a cross section resembling a T.
Also called tee.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a T-shaped wrench for use with a socket
- a metal bar having a T-shaped cross section
- a T-shaped bar on a ski tow which skiers hold on to while being pulled up slopes
- (modifier) another term for T-strap
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012