- touchy or restive; apprehensive; fractious.
Origin of toey
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- (of a person) nervous or anxious
- (of a person) eager for sexual activity; aroused
- rare (of a horse) eager to race
- toey as a Roman sandal very anxious
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012