- a bound or loose-leaf book consisting of blank pages, pockets, envelopes, etc., for storing or displaying photographs, stamps, or the like, or for collecting autographs.
- a digital collection of photographs, stored on a computer or mobile device for viewing, displaying, or sharing.
- a record or set of records containing several musical selections, a complete play or opera, etc.: Her album of folk songs will be out next month.
- the package or container for such a record or records: The album has a pocket for each record.
- a collection of audio recordings released together as a collected work: The digital release of their debut album sold more copies than expected.
Origin of album
Words nearby album
How to use album in a sentence
At 255 Mbps, a phone user could instantly download an album of songs or grab an entire HD movie in a few minutes.This is the best wireless carrier by far, survey finds|Aaron Pressman|September 8, 2020|Fortune
That’s also why it takes a few weeks for most couples to get the full wedding album.Couples spend thousands on a wedding photographer for that perfect shot|Rachel King|September 6, 2020|Fortune
The company’s technology, Musk hopes, will one day help paralyzed people walk and even save memories so that people review them like they leaf through photo albums.Neurologists aren’t so sure about Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain implant startup|dzanemorris|August 31, 2020|Fortune
His team got together to finish the album, which debuted at No.We Hear Dead People: Our Favorite Posthumous Hip-Hop Albums. Ever|Joshua Eferighe|August 31, 2020|Ozy
Like the music industry, the goal is to keep our fans motivated to come back to our shows and continue to buy our albums and give them an experience that affects them personally, emotionally, and physically.OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder on launching a hemp-infused sparkling water brand|Rachel King|August 24, 2020|Fortune