- (of a person) difficult to deal with; mean-tempered; touchy.
- distinctively tough or powerful; so exceptional as to be intimidating.
- a mean-tempered troublemaker.
Origin of badass
Related Words for badassagitator, rebel, demagogue, dissident, fighter, sparkplug, renegade, frondeur
Examples from the Web for badass
Contemporary Examples of badass
This is a new version of Catman, his past is yet to be told, but an ordeal made him not just badass, but flawed, deeply flawed.Gail Simone’s Bisexual Catman and the ‘Secret Six’
December 6, 2014
The Daily Beast spoke to Dormer about her badass new role and all things Game of Thrones.Natalie Dormer Talks ‘Hunger Games,’ Feminism, and Why ‘Game of Thrones’ Needs More Dick
November 21, 2014
It can happen to the guy playing a badass on Sons of Anarchy.Ron Perlman's Secret Suicide Attempt
October 28, 2014
She is a badass who can take down any opponent that stands in her way, regardless of gender.Bayonetta Is Nintendo’s Graphic, Ass-Kicking Barbie
October 24, 2014
For a second there, diehard conservatives thought the Texas governor was something of a badass.Tea Party Unloads on 'Complete Imbecile' Rick Perry
September 4, 2014
- a tough or aggressive personthe meanest badass in town
- tough or aggressivea badass rock band
- excellenta real badass watch