- a native or inhabitant of Bihar.
- the Indic language of Bihar.
Origin of Bihari
Examples from the Web for bihari
Historical Examples of bihari
“She is a gypsy,” Bihari said quietly to the man on the platform.
Bihari had persuaded two good cooks of his own race to prepare the feast.
And, because of their love for Bihari and Jeanne, they had spared neither time nor labor.
Perhaps Bihari, the gypsy smithy, was not unknown to the man on the stand.
But you, Bihari,” Jeanne asked, “why are you not in our most beautiful France?
- plural Bihari or Biharis a member of an Indian people living chiefly in Bihar but also in other parts of NW India and Bangladesh
- the language of this people, comprising a number of highly differentiated dialects, belonging to the Indic branch of the Indo-European family
- of or relating to this people, their language, or Bihar