coefficient of performance
a constant that denotes the efficiency of a refrigerator, expressed as the amount of heat removed from a substance being refrigerated divided by the amount of work necessary to remove the heat. Abbreviation: COP
- Meaning of at Dictionary.comRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
Queen of HeartsRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- coefficient of correlation,
- coefficient of elasticity,
- coefficient of expansion,
- coefficient of friction,
- coefficient of restitution,
- coefficient of variation,
- coefficient of viscosity,
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019