[ kuh n-tin-yoo-uh s-fawrm ]
/ kənˈtɪn yu əsˌfɔrm /


of or relating to paper, blank forms, checks, etc., supplied in a folded stack or roll to a device, as a computer printer, generally with perforations between sheets for later separation and often with detachable punched edges used to advance the sheets through the device. Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020