- containing cream.
- resembling cream in consistency or taste; soft and smooth.
- having a yellowish-white color; cream-colored.
- beneficial or profitable: a creamy arrangement for profit sharing.
- slick, facile, or superficial: His later movies are too creamy.
Origin of creamy
Examples from the Web for creaminess
Contemporary Examples of creaminess
Against the creaminess of the polenta it was just soooo good.Two Chickens, an Old Guitar, and a Group of Strangers: A Life-Changing Feast in Brazil
November 29, 2013
The creaminess of risotto dotted with chunks of sweet, chewy lobster meat.The Lobster Market Crash of 2009
July 21, 2009
Historical Examples of creaminess
Creaminess in this variety is not a serious defect as it is in white chickens.
They breed very true in color and should be free from creaminess.
Another dog passing by makes, maybe, some jeering remark, casting discredit upon the creaminess of the milk.Three Men on the Bummel
Jerome K. Jerome
The crimson of her cheeks was vivid, but tinted away into the creaminess of her satin skin.The Heart of Canyon Pass
Thomas K. Holmes
The creaminess and smoothness so much admired in foreign geneva results chiefly from age.
- resembling cream in colour, taste, or consistency
- containing cream