verb (used without object)
- to have an orgasm, especially to ejaculate or experience glandular lubrication of the vagina.
- to be overcome, as in rapturous admiration or delight.
verb (used with object)
- to beat or damage severely; lambaste.
- to defeat decisively.
- to accomplish, especially to pass (a test or course), with great ease and success: She creamed the math test, getting the highest grade in the class.
Words nearby cream
Idioms for cream
Origin of cream
Examples from the Web for creamed
Politicians used to get creamed for changing their positions.The New Era of Evolution Helps Pols Switch Stance on Issues from Gay Marriage to Immigration|Howard Kurtz|April 3, 2013|DAILY BEAST
It was my job to cook the vegetables, one of which was creamed spinach.
On the other hand, he got creamed in South Carolina despite the backing of Gov. Nikki Haley.Republicans Face a Not-So-Super Tuesday as Nomination Battle Drags On|Howard Kurtz|March 6, 2012|DAILY BEAST
It just studied the polls, decided it was going to get creamed, and let it happen.Michael Tomasky on What Sullivan and Frum Get Wrong About Obama|Michael Tomasky|January 26, 2012|DAILY BEAST
He puts a bit of the cold chicken on her plate, and insists that she shall try the toast and the creamed potatoes.Floyd Grandon's Honor|Amanda Minnie Douglas
Creamed shrimp is dainty in appearance, pleasing to the taste, and highly nutritious.Woman's Institute Library of Cookery, Vol. 3|Woman's Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences
Spread with butter which has been creamed with a fork until soft.A Thousand Ways to Please a Husband|Louise Bennett Weaver
He sugared her strawberries and creamed them generously, and she sent them to her parrot.
After the butter is creamed, work the sugar and butter well before mixing.Housekeeping in Old Virginia|Marion Cabell Tyree
British Dictionary definitions for creamed
- the fatty part of milk, which rises to the top if the milk is allowed to stand
- (as modifier)cream buns
- a yellowish-white colour
- (as adjective)cream wallpaper