Words nearby creamer
Definition for creamer (2 of 2)
verb (used without object)
- to have an orgasm, especially to ejaculate or experience glandular lubrication of the vagina.
- to be overcome, as in rapturous admiration or delight.
verb (used with object)
- to beat or damage severely; lambaste.
- to defeat decisively.
- to accomplish, especially to pass (a test or course), with great ease and success: She creamed the math test, getting the highest grade in the class.
Origin of cream
Examples from the Web for creamer
It was learned that all the Creamer children save Mabel had the measles.
Creamer was at the lead, but disconsolate and terrified, having utterly lost his reckoning.Adrift in the Ice-Fields|Charles W. Hall
Its lucky those two little girls over there didnt come into our yard to play with her, said Mrs. Creamer.
He looked very low down for a while last Spring--just after that big Creamer ball.
Behind her stood Mr. Creamer, looking generally mightily bored.
British Dictionary definitions for creamer (1 of 2)
British Dictionary definitions for creamer (2 of 2)
- the fatty part of milk, which rises to the top if the milk is allowed to stand
- (as modifier)cream buns
- a yellowish-white colour
- (as adjective)cream wallpaper