- of or relating to diathermy.
- capable of conducting heat.
Origin of diathermic
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for diathermic
Historical Examples of diathermic
Even ozone, which is nothing but oxygen in a changed or allotropic state, is not diathermic.Curiosities of Heat
Lyman B. Tefft
- of or relating to diathermy
- able to conduct heat; passing heat freely
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Relating to or affected by diathermy.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.