Origin of dockage1
- a curtailment; deduction, as from wages.
- waste material in wheat and other grains that is easily removed.
Origin of dockage2
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for dockage
- a charge levied upon a vessel for using a dock
- facilities for docking vessels
- the practice of docking vessels
- a deduction, as from a price or wages
- agriculture the seeds of weeds and other waste material in commercial seeds, removable by normal cleaning methods