an inherited metabolic disorder caused by a lack or malfunction of receptors for the low-density lipoproteins that activate removal of cholesterol from the blood. Abbreviation: FH.
It’s All Relative: 7 Familial PhrasesRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
XXXXRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- familial fat-induced hyperlipemia,
- familial hemiplegic migraine,
- familial high-density lipoprotein deficiency,
- familial hyperbetalipoproteinemia,
- familial hyperbetalipoproteinemia and hyperprebetalipoproteinemia,
- familial hypercholesterolemia with hyperlipemia,
- familial hyperchylomicronemia,
- familial hyperchylomicronemia with hyperprebetalipoproteinemia,
- familial hyperlipoproteinemia,
- familial hyperprebetalipoproteinemia
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019
type II familial hyperlipoproteinemia
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.